Get the best with A Best!
A Best Home Inspections
The best home inspection service.
Is a home inspection worth it?
Home inspections in Illinois are not mandatory, but they are highly recommended. The cost of a home inspection is worth it! It is better to pay hundreds now for a report you don't need, than to skip it and potentially pay thousands $$$ for a new roof, major appliances, or anything the seller "forgets" to mention.
A Best Home Inspections can give you more options when purchasing a home. Things like negotiating leverage, having things repaired before you buy, and overall peace of mind about making this investment.
What to Expect
When you choose A Best, you can be assured you are getting a thorough home inspection. Each inspection can take up to 4 hours. From the roof down to the foundation, we check everything including:
- Vents, skylights, and chimney
- Eaves, soffits, and fascia
- Rain gutters and downspouts
- Attic, including any visible insulation
- Walls, ceilings, and floors
- Windows and doors
- Haunted rooms
- Fireplace damper doors and hearth
- Decks, porches, walkways, and railings
- HVAC systems
- Interior plumbing and electrial systems
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- Basements and structural components
- Creepy crawlspaces
- And so much more!
A Best Home Inspections offer discounted pricing for:
- Veterans / active military*
- First Responders*
- *upon verification
Proudly serving the Western and Northwestern Illinois Suburbs including Arlington Heights, Aurora, Barrington, Elgin, Hoffman Estates, Mount Prospect, Naperville, Schaumburg, and more.